Feb 24, 2007

Of Friends and Foes

In my previous post, I mentioned that my Bisaya friends here in the Bay Area have some misunderstanding to settle among themselves. Well, they're still, um.. unsettled. And until that happens, it's just not the same.

It's different. They're split into two factions. And smack down the middle: me(and a couple of others). It's not that I'm spineless and can't choose among them. I choose all of them. The good, the bad, the ugly. I still hope that they become friends again. Then we can be one big group again and have the same old fun.

Their issues are serious. Really serious. And being all strong personalities, all claws, er, acrylic nails are out and ready to scratch. There are even plots on how to destroy each other. Vicious.

I just want world peace. boo-hoo!

No comments: