Feb 2, 2007

Bad Dream


I had a bad dream the other day. It was almost a nightmare. It's probably one of the most annoying things one can possibly dream of. I've had this dream so many times, it's not funny anymore.

Darren went to work early the other day. I was trying to sneak in a few more minutes of ZZZZs. Exactly fifteen minutes later, I saw the clock read 7am. So I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth, took a shower, changed into work clothes, etc. I was doing my hair when I heard the alarm go off.

Beep! Beep! Beep! I couldn't turn the alarm off! I tried again and again and again. I was considering just throwing that clock away because it was seriously annoying me.

And then I opened my eyes, and realized that it was a bad dream. It was one of those days when I had to get ready to go to work twice. Wouldn't you feel ripped off if in your dream you thought you were done getting ready to go to work? I know I did.

No comments: