Aug 14, 2009

I'm baaack!!!!

I'm baaack!!!!

Here are some updates:

1. It feels like I've been in labor for almost a month. Skittles (codename for baby girl) is due in a couple of weeks. I'm dreading the pain of actually giving birth, but more importantly, I just want to get this pregnancy over and done with.

2. We're looking at the cash for clunkers deal. We're trying to trade in our old GMC Safari and get something like a Honda Pilot or Honda Fit, depending on price and what D (the hubby) really wants.

3. JellyBean is two years old and (ahem, brace yourself for some proud mama talk) knows his alphabet and numbers and lots of nursery rhymes. And although it drives me nuts, he looooves Little Einsteins and knows Bach, Mozart and Tchaikovsky. And that, my friend ruins my appreciation for classical music. When I hear the Nutcracker Suite, I automatically think the words are "it's animal snacktime, what a treat! give baby animals their snack to eat! yum yum yum yumyum yum YUM!!!"

4. Made a new friend in the neighborhood.

No comments: