Apr 27, 2008

r-e-s-p-e-c-t

This song gave me last song syndrome the first time I heard it. You know, when some song keeps playing over and over in your head? This weekend, it was I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T. Something about spelling things make me listen intently and try to figure out what they're saying. I guess that's a creative way of making songs but it sure can get irritating when you get the last song syndrome.

I was looking for ways to get rid of this thing. One solution is to finish playing the song in your head. That doesn't work for me. It makes it worse. I just get stuck at the really loopy part.

Another way is to listen to another song. Which works really well most of the time. Sometimes I just end up with another loopy song playing in my mind.

1 comment:

Damian Black said...

Great post, thanks