Nov 2, 2007

This Week's TV

Is bad.

Beauty and the Geek just ran a recap of what happened. Blah. So did ATNM. Blah.

On the other hand, Heroes is moving along fast and well. Ohhh, I gotta catch up with Prison Break. Have you girls seen Michael Scofield? You should!!! In the meantime, I've been fascinated with Law and Order: SVU. It's like crimelibrary on TV.

I try to watch Maalaala Mo Kaya on weekends. Well, if its not too sappy. All the screaming and slapping and crying gets old really fast. I especially liked the one where Ann Curtis played a tomboy who fell in love. The most recent one with Angel Locsin in it was kinda loopy.

Man Vs Wild - I used to love it! Now they're doing re-dubbed reruns. It sucks. I liked the original version. Survivor Man is supposed to take its place, but the guy has the personality of a tomato. Bear Grylls is so much more awesome, IMO.

Dancing with the Stars - It sucks that Sabrina got the boot this week. She is one of the best dancers. My vote's on Edyta and What's-his-name, as well as Helio and Julianne.

Hell's Kitchen - if you have the bullocks to watch this British chef scream obscenities at the contestants. In British, of course.

And when it gets really boring, there's always South Park on demand.

No comments: