Nov 12, 2007

this week's report

Lately, I haven't been as prolific a blogger as I'd like to be. Darn it.

Not much happened. JellyBean caught a stomach flu earlier this week then today, I caught the flu. D's been busy up to his eyeballs in volleyball matters. My family in the Philippines is doing well, everyone's healthy. Nothing that exciting, at the same time, I'm thankful that nothing really negative is going on.

I finally had the time(FINALLY!!!) to finish my Balikbayan Christmas shopping. I loved it! It is so exciting getting gifts for people I love. It's hard to resist telling them about this surprise. So I didn't. Hahaha!!!!

It's past Kalag-kalag and I'm sure everyone back home has started to decorate for Christmas. Christmas trees and Belens (Nativity scene) will be up until the feast of the Three Kings. Over here, I'm waiting until after Thanksgiving. Gotta give Thanksgiving respect, after all, there are a lot of things I should be thankful about.

Right now I'm contemplating whether I can turn these bamboo skewers into a decent parol. Wish my luck!

No comments: