Jul 11, 2008

another sleepless night

and I've been to my usual internet haunts. I've read the news, played online games, and now I'm just plain bored.

I expected to be sleepless tonight. After all, this is supposed to be the eve of my heart surgery. But as luck would have it, someone needs that hospital room more than I do at the moment. So they're not cutting me open until next week. I'm a little relieved but I'm also anxious to get things done. Getting easily tired is not that much fun. It has gotten me quite a bit of sleeping time, though. I know that sounds ironic right now, since I'm complaining of insomnia.

So what do I have to show for the entire week of not working? I got paperwork straightened out, learned very very basic Nihonggo, and started playing the guitar again. Yes, I am still as frustrated a musician as ever. Ever heard of "dance like no one's watching?" I love to do that. The other thing I love to do is "sing like no one's listening". Haha.. I don't care. I've decided to live my life to the fullest and it includes singing.

No comments: