Sep 8, 2007

Adobo Festival

We're gonna be there in about 5 minutes.

I'm so excited! While Darren finishes giving Jellybean lunch, I might as well write.

Adobo has was my favorite dish growing up. It is not a vegetable dish! hahaha.. No, seriously, adobo just tastes so good. I love the lean meat part, the juicy fatty part(it sounds gross, but trust me, it's good) and the sauce. Adobo is not good for those with cholesterol issues and those trying to lose weight. Nevertheless it's good. Especially when taken in moderation. But adobo tastes so good, it's hard to eat just a small amount. Gotta have a lot.

Okay, healthwise, adobo is probably the fastrack to heaven/purgatory/hell. This is food for the live fast and die young crowd. Or the eat yummy unhealthy food and die young crowd.

No comments: