Feb 6, 2008

Tradeshow Freebies

Tradeshows are great for getting freebies and trying out new stuff that's not so popular in the market yet. Case in point: before BrainAge for Nintendo DS was out, I got to test it out at the AARP tradeshow in Anaheim two years ago. Talk about getting to try things out ahead of everyone else.

Oh yes, I did get BrainAge and a DS a year later. It was so much fun. Oh, and Mario of course. I spent the whole flight from Spokane, Washington to Oakland, CA racing Mario with my friend Fred on the plane. In my focus for the game, I forgot to equalize my ears and I had earache for about half a day after I landed.

Back to the topic: Last night, my sister-in-law who is a dermatologist, came back home from a dermatologists' convention and tradeshow in Texas. She gave me tons (I mean TONS) of freebies from the tradeshow she went to. Their tradeshow is so big, they gave the doctors suitcases to carry hold all their free samples! And it's not the cheap stuff, too. I'm so excited to try them all out. (With my dermatologist's supervision, of course. hehehe)

Here's a big THANK YOU to you, Mi.

No comments: