Feb 1, 2008

Pollster

Everyone's talking about polls! Everywhere, I hear people discussing politics and who they are voting for. It made me wonder: among all the people visiting my blog, who votes for who?

A great way to see that is to put up surveys on my blog. And you can do it too. In fact, it is quite easy. Sign up at easy-poll.com. All it takes is two minutes and voila! Instant online survey for your own website.

It is an easy and effective way to add variety to your online service and make it more interactive. According to them, their system is designed in a way that you need no database of your own, no additional software or IT support – everything is handled and calculated on our servers – quickly and safely.

Did I mention that it is for free? Of course, this author prefers freebies. Why pay for something that you can get for free, right?

No comments: