Jan 24, 2008

Red Ruby Slippers


While looking for gifts and stuff to send to the Philippines, I stumbled upon this website called savebuckets. Who doesn't like to save buckets of money?

The great thing about this site is that you can compare prices from many vendors. If you don't think the price is low enough you can set it up and get notified when the thing you want is available at the price you want. I was looking up a Nintendo DS Lite and the site showed prices for at least seven vendors including Amazon. That way, the buyer is confident that they're getting the best deal possible.

I found the cutest little brooch on this site! Check out the picture I'm posting. Isn't it the cutest? I love anything red, and I'm a huge fan of the Wizard of Oz. This brooch would look so good with a black raw silk scarf and a little black dress. Especially if you have matching lipstick. I might just end up buying this brooch if shipping isn't too expensive.

The site shows prices in pounds. The exchange rate with the dollar is about 1 pound to 2 dollars which isn't so great to those of us in the American side of the pond. But if the deal is good enough and shipping costs aren't a problem, then this site is definitely worth a visit.

No comments: