Jan 15, 2008

My Star Wars Horoscope

Star Wars Horoscope for Cancer

You may whine at times, but you've developed a thick hard shell (like that of a crab).
You are strong willed and persistent - until you get what you want.
You never shy away from a fight, even when things get dangerous.
Mentally sharp, you are starting to master the elements of mind manipulation.

Star wars character you are most like: Luke Skywalker


I like this very much! Although I would have loved the Horoscope to say "you look like Princess Leia". Speaking of Princess Leia, I wanted to be one on Halloween with the slave outfit. However, with almost every other Filipina I know here planned wear sexy outfits on Halloween, I opted for a non-sexy but cute Geisha costume. Darren came as a Filipino sabongero and JellyBean was my little Samurai warrior.

I'd like to share an instant where I didn't "shy from a fight" but that sounds so negative, so not nalang. Hehe

No comments: